3D SOLIDWORKS® MODEL. DANALYZER MODEL 500 PROCESS GAS
CHROMATOGRAPH (MODEL CURRENTLY UNDERGOING REDEVELOPMENT).
FLEXIBLE CYLINDER CONNECTIONS.SHOWN BEING USED WITH UHP He AND HYDROCARBON CALIBRATION AND TEST GAS CYLINDERS.
Danalyzer gas chromatographs
Analytical Engineering has many years experience working on the Danalyzer gas chromatograph.
In January 2004 National Grid (previously National Grid Transco (NGT)) awarded the Company the maintenance contract
for all fiscal and non-fiscal Danalyzer gas chromatographs operated by themselves - some 200+ instruments.
Since then we have gained Danalyzer maintenance contracts with Scotia Gas Networks, Wales and West Utilites and United
Utilites. We also maintain instruments for BHP Billiton Petroleum, Thames Power and Marathon Oil amongst others.
Our experience, technical knowledge and responsiveness has become recognised across the gas industry and
as a supplier of the Danalyzer we offer our services across the globe. A brief scope of work is given below.
- Site visit repair Experienced engineers carry test equipment, spares and tools and will visit
your site to undertake fault investigation and repair. (See downloads page for Maintenance and Support Options).
- Remote repair We supply the necessary test equipment, spares, tools and telephone/web support to undertake fault investigation and repair. The operator supplies
site technician and a broadband Internet connection for our test system. The site technician then carries out the repairs as directed remotely by our skilled engineer. (See downloads page for full details).
- System design Analytical system design, construction and installation. Tailor made systems including Danalyzer, H2S and Gas PT Analyzers plus temperature and pressure transmitters as system requirement dictates
(see Fiscal Flow Metering under our core business areas).
- UPGRADES INCLUDE: Actuation valves Awarded 'Design and Manufacture Contract' for 150 kits/installation of 84+ by NGT. (See downloads page for full details).
Stream selection valves Upgraded to ATEX approved ASCO valves.
Columns upgraded to current maintainable state. Replacement of obsolete 8-port with current production (maintainable) 6-port chromatographic valves.
This requires analytical column to be replaced with current production part (older 7½min column now obsolete). Analysis time typically reduced to 4½min. (See downloads page for full details).
- 2551 Controller support/repair We despatch a temporary 2551 to site, operator installs and despatches faulty 2551 to our workshop for repair.
- Reconditioned Danalyzer We supply reconditioned analysers. These can be on a part exchange basis dependent on instrument.
- Flexible gas cylinder connections This adaption to typically rigid pipe connections reduces
the possibility of gas loss and permits easy installation of different light cylinders.
- Operator training Training courses tailored to specific requirements.
THE ABOVE IMAGES SHOW THE FOLLOWING UPGRADES IN PROGRESS:
19" RACK MODIFICATION TO UPGRADE ORIGINAL 2551 CONTROLLER TO 2350A TYPE; 6-PORT CHROMATOGRAPHIC VALVE UPGRADE AND ALCON ACTUATION AND ASCO STREAM SELECTION ATEX VALVE UPGRADE.
All fiscal instruments operated by National Grid, Scotia Gas Networks, Wales and West Utilites and
United Utilties in the United Kingdom are audited by OFGEM, the Gas and Electricity Regulator.
Danalyzer is a registered trademark of Daniel Industries Inc. (Houston, Texas) a division of Emerson Process Management.